Updating view. Please wait...
The base frame consists of a metal frame and plywood panels.
All carrying parts and the footstep bearing are made of beech hardwood and blockboard.
Undulating steel springs, known as NOSAG springs, are used for the seat suspension.
This mesh base is made of elastic rubber belts that are stretched over a seat frame and make it very comfortable to sit on.
Spring backrests with resilient cushioning straps, and a high-quality foam.
Innerspring provides a real compact and fixed upholstery. From an ecological point, we use almost exclusively covered spring cores, since these, unlike the foamed innerspring any time can be easily recycled.
This innerspring is covered with a soft foam.
Seat comfort: medium strength
The solid honeycomb structure allows a firm seat pressure distribution and air circulation.
Seat comfort: fixed
The honeycomb structure allows a firm seat pressure distribution and air circulation.
Seat comfort: soft to medium strength
As fine padding requires a thermally bonded polyester fleece mat of polyester fibres.
Foam flakes mixed with UNICO, wrapped in a soft polyester fleece mat.
An additional cushion with a non-woven mat was used to support the neck region.
The light upholstery can be recognized by its softness and suppleness. This is a padding that adapts to the body. The cover and the fine upholstery (Upholstery non-woven mat) are not consistently adhered to the interior, but hung loose and only connected to the outer sides. As a rule, new sets have either little or no waves. Using may cause conditional waves, which may differ from model to model or cover to cover.
The undulations on the seat, backrest, armrests and clamping parts do not constitute a quality defect!
The Topper Pad is 100% duck feather.
The Topper Pad consists of 70% foam rods (around RG40 in the seating area and approximately RG20 in the back area) and 30% cotton. This a very comfortable and gives a more casual look.
For ADA upholstered furniture
is exclusively used.
The tanned hides are dyed deep in the barrel with an aniline stain.
As aniline colours are transparent, the natural surface (structural and growth characteristics) remains visible.
For semi-aniline hides, only a small proportion of natural features are processed. To give a uniform colour to the surface of the skin, a thin pigment ink layer is applied to the pre-coloured skin. The soft feel and the natural appearance of the graining are fully maintained.
Features: easy-to-clean, durable fade-resistance, copes well at room temperature.
Pigmented leather uses the hides which do not meet the high demands of the semi-aniline leather range. Injuries and parasites may have led to open and unhealed scars, which are covered with a layer of pigment. Furthermore, leather is often ground to conceal the characteristics of the errors so an artificial grain pattern is then imprinted. Pigmented leathers have good performance features, are easy to clean, and have durable fade-resistance. However, they are less supple and breathable.
Features: easy-to-clean, durable fade-resistance
- Rawhide leather is almost exclusively made from processed cowhide
- Furniture leather is almost entirely based on chromium tanned leather
- Natural features are not errors, but an expression of natural beauty, which make up the uniqueness of the leather. Each leather hide is unique as a natural product.
- Colour variations, structural differences and natural blemishes of the skin are typical.
- Developed by the Rohleder company, quality standard for upmarket living: 5 years warranty
- Innovative high-tech fabrics and structures as well as great Basics
- High durability and abrasion resistance
- Non-fading, easy-care and skin-friendly
- Good seating environment, no heat accumulation, and exemplary ecological balance
- Material versions: RII, RRS, RWW, RAA, ROH and RLN in various colours.